While not necessarily the best option for freshly starting real estate professionals, using a real estate video marketing service that can bring results can be a solution.
Therefore, this article will give you a general overview of real estate video marketing services, general costs, nine criteria to remember when looking for top providers, and 8 US-based providers that might interest you.
So, let’s get into it.
What Are Real Estate Video Marketing Services?
Marketing agencies specializing in real estate and other industries usually offer real estate video marketing services.
The services most often include:
- Working out inbound or content marketing strategies with video
- YouTube channel analysis
- Video script copywriting
- Video graphic creation
- Producing a set amount of videos per month (animation, on-location shoots, studio productions, man-on-the-street videos, testimonials, video blogs, event coverage, whiteboard videos, and more)
- Video search engine optimization on and offsite (e.g., optimized video embedding, optimizing YouTube channels, titles, etc.)
- Video editing
- Social media promotion
- Training and coaching for video (to be comfortable on camera)
- YouTube video ad campaigns
Real Estate Video Marketing Services Costs
Mostly, the hourly costs range between $75 to $150 if the pricing is based on time.
Other agencies charge a flat fee based on the individual project.
However, at least for the different video marketing agencies I researched, it is common for pricing to be private.
This is understandable since this is usually a highly individualized process.
You should be suspicious if the service can be standardized so that a flat fee can be charged and publicly disclosed.
If it’s only the video editing or promoting part, this is more feasible since it can be systemized easier as a productized service.
Another scenario where this is possible and quite common is when it’s about video creation software that focuses on animation, whiteboard videos, and other types of computer-generated animation videos.
But that’s not a video marketing agency, and it’s software.
So, once we get into analyzing, strategizing, and the production for your real estate business situation, needs, and problems, it’s highly doubtful that the process can be standardized, at least at present.
However, this might be an opportunity for tech affine video marketing agencies in the future. Why?
AI and machine learning can systemize processes with a high degree of individualization.
This would be AI-assisted analyzing, strategizing, and video production.
But for now, I don’t think so. At least I haven’t encountered such a video marketing agency just yet.
9 Criteria to Find Top Real Estate Video Marketing Services
As a general rule, the real estate video marketing services offered should help you in the areas where the major benefits of video marketing shine through and with those where the downsides lie.
When a video is part of a content marketing strategy, this strategy’s long-term game should also be considered.
The following benefits that I already discussed in this article are relevant to this general rule:
- Video can increase conversion rates by 80% on landing pages.
- A video generates 1200% more shares when distributed on social media.
- You can increase the chances of ranking on Google by 53 times.
- Videos used in the first emails to potential customers can increase the click-through rate by 96%.
- You will increase visitors’ time on your website by 88% if you include video.
These are the downsides a real estate video marketing service should help you with:
- The risk of producing bad video content that can damage a brand.
- The additional skills, costs, and time required to produce a good video.
The 9 Criteria
From the above, we can now derive the following criteria that top real estate video marketing services should cover:
1) They should offer assistance in creating video content for landing pages.
2) They should include the regular promotion and distribution of videos on social media.
3) The agency should offer video search engine optimization (starting with content ideation).
4) The production of videos for follow-up campaigns with your list of potential customers and clients should be provided (e.g., email video drip campaigns), and the follow-up campaign management optionally.
5) Video content that can be embedded on your real estate website should be provided, as well as the embedding itself.
7) They should help you work out a good strategy and plan a good video content plan and/or consider an already existing content strategy plan you have.
8) Of course, the agency should do the overall video pre-production, production, and post-production (this compensates for one of the significant downsides of video creation).
9) As an additional plus, video creation for ad campaigns and their management should be provided, and some experience or focus in the real estate space should also exist.
8 Real Estate Video Marketing Services and Companies in the U.S.
Let’s first look at the different video marketing services and companies I researched for the U.S. and what they offer.
I also emailed them several questions about their services for information that I couldn’t find on their websites.
As you will see below, only one has replied so far.
At the end of this section, they will be included in a neat table, and their service offers will be compared to the criteria I’ve just discussed above.
You will see that only three agencies position themselves as having some focus on or experience in the real estate industry.
The Brafton agency provides you with the production of different types of videos, such as:
- Animation in 2D and 3D formats
- On-location shoots for high-quality video production, including filming site scouting, live-action interviews, demos, promos, and testimonials.
- Studio productions from their studio in Boston
- Short man-on-the-street videos (questions, opinions, consumer polls, etc.)
- Explainer videos (animated, live-action, 2D, 3D, or hybrids)
- Video testimonials
- Video blogs (a direct video format) by on-screen actors
- Event coverage for industry conferences, trade shows, or private events, including repurposing the videos on social media and post-event follow-ups
- Whiteboard animation videos
Besides the different types of video production, they also offer video editing and a video distribution and promotion strategy.
Additionally, the company provides general SEO, editorial, social media, and PPC services.
Part of their services related to video marketing include:
- Video search engine optimization (e.g., the right keywords in titles, captions, descriptions, and more)
- Landing page creation for targeted searches
- YouTube channel optimization
- Social media management
- Digital marketing strategies
The Brafton agency has offices in Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, and Sydney.
You can learn more about their video marketing services here.
2) igw – The Visual Marketing Agency
The agency igw has 11+ years of experience in the marketing field and provides you with different video marketing services aligned with their overall process.
These are their services:
- Developing the right strategy by analyzing the competition, and existing content and determining the overall goals
- Producing the right videos based on the strategy, including scriptwriting, storyboarding, music, voiceover, sound effects, and animations
- Video marketing campaign pre-launch preparation that includes the creation of shortened video versions for social media ads, thumbnails, video embedding on the respective website, and SEO optimization
- Video marketing campaign launch consists of overall campaign monitoring and testing, such as video ad split testing, video landing page monitoring, and email sequences (monitoring the open rates and click rates). Based on this, data steady campaign improvements.
You can find out more about this agency here.
3) Blue Corona
The smaller video marketing agency Blue Corona seems to have a stronger focus on producing “how-to,” company profile, and product review videos which the agency recommends as a proven way to increase your search engine rankings.
The video marketing services they offer include:
- Writing video scripts and copywriting
- Pre-production services
- On-site video consultation, design, and shooting
- Post-production, editing, and publication
- Creating video graphics
- YouTube marketing (YouTube video optimization, YouTube Analytics, and YouTube Ads)
- Video search engine optimization for YouTube and the respective website
The following is the video types the agency seems to be specialized in:
- Competitor differentiation videos
- Company history videos
- How-to videos
Besides video marketing services, the agency offers SEO, PPC campaigns, email marketing, conversion optimization, web design, social media marketing, TV and radio advertising, and more.
You can learn more about this agency here.
Thrive offers various marketing services in digital marketing, web design, social media marketing, and eCommerce Marketing.
Their video marketing services are just one of them. Included in these services are:
- Creation of storyboards
- The actual filming with their equipment
- Video publishing on different social media channels and also embedding in websites
The agency also works with a team of producers, writers, directors, and cinematographers.
Video types thrive offers include:
- About Us videos
- Testimonial videos
- Product videos
- Service videos
- Event videos
- End-of-year videos
- Videos for ads
- Explainer animation videos
- Social media videos
- Landing page videos
You can find out more about the agency here.
DMA’s primary focus is video marketing with and on YouTube.
Other marketing services they offer cover search engine optimization, reputation management, social media, web development, and marketing automation.
What stuck out to me was that one of the industries they specialize in is real estate.
The scope of their video marketing services includes:
- Pre-production, production, and post-production of videos for YouTube (content marketing and paid advertising)
- The production and publishing of regular video content for YouTube
- Key influencer reach outs
- Steady campaign improvements based on messages and campaign tracking
- Influencer marketing with sponsor videos
You can find out more about DMA here.
SimplyAds is one of the highly specialized marketing agencies with a primary focus on YouTube video ads.
SimplyAds produces custom-made YouTube advertising campaigns. The production capacity reaches from talking head videos to full-scale miniature movies.
The agency also offers the following complimentary services:
- YouTube channel management
- Social media advertising on additional platforms
- Search engine optimization
- Display advertising
- Strategy development
- Creative copywriting
Questions and Answers from Our Email Correspondence
1. Do you also create video content for landing pages?
“We do. Sometimes these are referred to as “video sales letters” depending on the content and nature of the video.”
2. Do you offer ongoing promotion and distribution of video content on social media?
“We do, but we do tend to specialize in YouTube as we see the most long-term success from that channel.
Social is extremely crowded and doesn’t lend itself well to long-term audience engagement like it used to, in our experience.”
3. Do you also provide video search engine optimization?
“Yes, but nowadays, the SEO services tend to revolve around best-practice and technical improvements to the site which help Google understand the site better.
As opposed to link-building and those types of activities where Google has gotten wise.
The most effective way to ensure the site is optimized for SEO is to be involved during the scoping and build phase.
If this is done, it can save thousands of dollars on “SEO services” that don’t return on investment.”
4. Have you also produced video content for follow-up or lead nurturing campaigns?
“We have run lead generation campaigns for property investment companies in the past, leading people to a landing page designed to generate investment leads.”
5. Do you offer video embedding on websites?
“We can embed the videos on the website wherever appropriate.”
6. Did you have real estate professionals as clients in the past?
“We have had a few real estate agents in the past as well as real estate investment companies.”
You can learn more about SimplyAds here.
Vyral’s main service focus is video marketing for your real estate database.
Another agency explicitly mentions serving the real estate industry besides five different sectors (mortgage, consultants, chiropractors, recruiters, small businesses, and wealth managers).
Their video marketing services include:
- Video blog building
- Social media management and branding
- Keyword research and analysis
- Determining video topics
- Email database export
- Reconnection with contacts
- Interview-type video creation (twice a month from video interview via HD webcam)
- Video editing
- Video upload to YouTube and optimization for search engines
- Custom blog article writing
- Ongoing video sending by email
- Ongoing social media posting
- Engagement tracking
- Video advertising on Facebook
- Weekly client marketing classes
- Weekly feedback calls
Remember that their video marketing services don’t aim to generate new leads but to provide educational video content to contacts in your database.
So, the focus is more on increasing referral rates or repeat business.
You can learn more about Vyral here.
8) Luxury Presence
The last video marketing service to mention is “Luxury Presence.”
From the website design, you will already understand that their main focus is the high-end real estate segment, which is also the only industry they are catering to.
Their video marketing services include:
- Pre-production, production, and post-production
- A dedicated producer
- Multiple revisions
- Productions all over North America
- Video types such as aerial, brand, homepage, lifestyle area videos, and property videos
Besides the video marketing service, Luxury Presence offers real estate websites, page builders, a listing manager, IDX search integration, real estate advertising, lead generation, lead nurturing funnels, SEO-based content marketing, and Instagram management.
You can learn more about the agency here.
Top Real Estate Video Marketing Services – A Table Overview of All Providers
Based on the services offered by the different agencies in the area of video marketing and the offering of further marketing services, I compared them with the nine criteria I mentioned at the beginning of this article.
|Criteria||Brafton||igw||Blue Corona||thrive||DMA||SimplyAds||vyral||Luxury Presence|
|Video content for landing pages||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Ongoing promotion and distribution of videos on social media||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Video search engine optimization||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Production of videos for follow up campaigns or lead nurturing campaigns||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Video embedding on website||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Video content strategy creation||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Video pre-production, production and post-production||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Video ad campaigns and management||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Experience and/or focus in the real estate industry||yes||yes||yes||yes|
The Bottom Line
Most of the above real estate video marketing services offer a broader range of services and cover most criteria to qualify as a top video marketing service.
Not all have experience in the real estate field, and fewer solely specialize in the real estate industry.
As I already mentioned in past articles, when you consider working with an agency, I would recommend asking them about key marketing performance indicators from past clients to calculate if you are to expect a positive or a negative ROI for potential video marketing campaigns.
This article has been reviewed by our editorial team. It has been approved for publication in accordance with our editorial policy.
- Real Estate Leads Pay at Closing vs. Relocation Deals - October 7, 2023
- Pay at Closing Real Estate Leads vs. Upfront Payments - October 6, 2023
- Real Estate Leads Pay at Closing vs. Partnerships - October 5, 2023